HCF was a partner in the 2017 Highland Tree Inventory to identify diseased trees and provide data on the town’s existing tree canopy. This data was used to develop Highland’s Urban Forest Plan.
- HCF Offers Remaining Free Trees To Highland Residents Through November 8th
- South Shore Arts 2nd Grade Program Begins
- HCF Begins New “Highland Has Art” Grant Cycle
- UPDATE: HCF Partners Again With Arbor Day Foundation & NIPSCO To Provide Free Trees On September 3rd
- HCF Partners Again With Arbor Day Foundation & NIPSCO To Provide Free Trees In September