HCF was a partner in the 2017 Highland Tree Inventory to identify diseased trees and provide data on the town’s existing tree canopy. This data was used to develop Highland’s Urban Forest Plan.
- HCF Assists TradeWinds Services’ Production of PPE For NWI Healthcare Workers
- HCF Funds Food Bank of Northwest Indiana’s Mobile Market On April 29th
- Highland Community Foundation Approves Funds For COVID-19 Assistance
- HCF Accepting Grant Applications Through June 1st
- HCF’s Project With South Shore Arts A Success